Our popular Slope Glaze Burners raise the standard for dancing flames.
Internal ceramic beads tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement. Eight log looks from which to choose.
- 16, 18, 24 and 30-inch Vent-Free Burners – up to 38,000 Btu
- Millivolt (VFSR), Manual (VFSM), Intermittent Pilot (VFSE), and Variable Flame
- Choose between Refractory, Ceramic Fiber, and Burncrete® Log Sets
A Vent-Free system uses room air for combustion and delivers 99.9% of the available heat energy directly to the room. Vent-Free systems have an unmatched safety record, thanks in part to their clean-burning technology and their Oxygen Depletion Sensor, which instantly shuts off the valve if oxygen in the room drops to and unsafe level. Because no venting is required, Vent-Free systems offer more installation options.
Vent-Free systems are limited to 40,000 Btu and must be operated as supplemental heating sources in conjunction with a central furnace that circulates air.
- Unmatched efficiency – 99.9%
- Offers the most installation versatility
- Usually less expensive to buy and to install
- Can operate with a remote or thermostat
- Most systems can provide live-saving heat during a winter power outage
- Choose fireplace, insert, heater, cast iron stove, burner and log set, or contemporary burner
Made in USA – Providing Opportunities for Employees and Suppliers
Empire manufactures White Mountain Hearth indoor and outdoor fireplaces, inserts, logs & burners, cast iron stoves, and mantels at the company’s two manufacturing facilities in Belleville, Illinois, just outside of St. Louis. The company has provided jobs to southern Illinois residents for more than 100 years – both in the original sheet metal shop dating back to 1911 and in the manufacturing facility that opened in 1932. The children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren of some of the original employees still proudly work to produce our products, truly making this a family business.