Pool & Hot Tub Services for Greenwood, Laurens, Abbeville & Surrounding Areas
Take the trouble out of pool ownership and enjoy all the benefits instead! Let the professionals at Buck Stove Pool & Spa take care of it. We understand that your time is a precious and limited commodity, and you have better things to spend it on than cleaning the pool and spa.
There are many components to properly maintaining a swimming pool, and each pool and spa has its own unique features and conditions: Nearby trees that constantly rain debris into the water. Excessive shade or sun that happens to provide the ideal conditions for algae to thrive. The list goes on and the average homeowner finds themselves woefully unequipped to handle these challenges. That’s where we come in.
Pool Service & Maintenance
PoolAssistPlus™ is the perfect solution to help you get more pleasure from your pool this season. Plans start at $275/month, including chemicals! Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that no matter what’s going wrong in your busy world, your pool will always be clear and inviting and ready to wash your troubles away. Let us take the work and worry out of owning a pool and put the joy back in. You deserve it!
- Makes your pool an escape from work, not more work to be done.
- Ensures proper water chemistry — something that is important to your family’s health and safety.
- Helps prevent equipment breakdowns by including regular inspection and maintenance.
- Guarantees no pool downtime.
- Helps preserve your liner, pool surface, and other equipment, saving you money in the long run.
- Provides professional eyes on your pool every week, nipping potential problems from the start.
Hot Tub Service
If you find yourself in need of hot tub repair or cleaning, Buck Stove Pool & Spa is here to help! Whether you use your hot tub for relaxing, entertaining, or the perfect night with that special someone, it is our goal to get your hot tub repaired and cleaned, so you can go back to enjoying it.
Our technicians are skilled in the repairs of most brands of spas and hot tubs. The new hot tub and spa models have far more bells and whistles than the older models. Today’s hot tub and spa repair technicians need to be skilled in working with the advanced control systems found in most newer model hot tubs. You can rest assured our technicians have the knowledge and skillset to repair the newer high-tech hot tub models.
Pool Equipment Repair & Replacement
Buck Stove Pool & Spa also specializes in pool equipment repair and replacement. Should an issue arise with any of your pool and spa equipment, please don't hesitate to contact us to set up an appointment. The only thing worse than an equipment or maintenance issue is one that isn't taken care of in a timely manner. As certified Pentair, Polaris, and Hayward dealers, our trained technicians are able to repair and replace their equipment.
Contact us today to speak with one of our pool care specialists to learn what maintenance program would work best for you and your pool or to speak with one of our service repair technicians.
Pool Openings & Closings
When the spring and winter months roll around, make sure your pool is ready. Buck Stove Pool & Spa offers pool opening and closing services to ensure your pool is ready to swim in spring and ready to hibernate in winter. Our competitively priced swimming pool opening and closing services include the following:
Pool Opening Service
- Inspect pool cover for damage
- Remove, fold and stow winter cover
- Screw down deck grommets
- Installation of deck equipment (ladders, handrails,etc...)
- Removal of winter plugs
- Reassemble pool filter
- Start pumps and pool heater
- Blow out/prime plumbing
- Install return fittings and skimmer baskets
- Add shock to pool
- Brush entire pool surface and vacuum
- Water chemistry testing
Pool Closing/Winterize Service
- Water test
- Add chemicals
- Install Winterizing plugs
- Adjust water level
- Blow out the lines
- Remove skimmer baskets, cleaners, wall fittings
- Drain all pumping, filtering, heating and chlorinating equipment
- Store ladders, handrails, and diving board
- Cover the pool